Personal data processed on the GOGOTICK platform:
1. Your mobile phone number and email address upon registering for a GOGOTICK account.
2. Information you provide us in your user profile: user name and photograph (optional). This information allows us to help you or others to be "located" in GOGOTICK.
3. User Content (e.g. photos, comments and other materials) that you post on the Service for which we are merely processors for maintenance purposes. Only you own your User Content.
4. Communications exchanged with GOGOTICK related to the service (account verification, updates of Service features, technical and security notices, etc.).
5. The Internet Protocol address (“IP") and the type of browser from which you register or access the Service.
6. The identifier of the device from which you register or access the Service.
Purpose of personal data
1. Providing the Service for which you are registered as a user.
2. Analysis of traffic and use of the Service in order to improve the platform, although the data will be dissociated to avoid identifying a particular user.
4. Only you decide the content that you upload and share.
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent –by enabling cookies in your browser-Gogotick will not link in the cookies the stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
Privacy of minors
GOGOTICK does not knowingly collect or request any information from users who have not turned 14 years old. The Service is not intended for children under 14 years. In the event that a person under 14 years registers on the Service without the consent of those exercising parental authority, we will remove the account as soon as possible.
Exercise of ARCO rights and reporting abuses
According to the Spanish and European regulations on the protection of personal data you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection by:
1. Cancelling your account and profile upon accessing the Service.
2. By the electronic ARCO RIGHTS form available at www.gogotick.com.
GOGOTICK may modify or update its privacy policies due to service improvements and legislative changes.